Salary: $12.50 to $13.00 /hour
Seeking experienced Machine Operators/material handlers for a PLASTICS WAREHOUSE!
Shift: MONDAY – FRIDAY
- 2nd Shift:
3:15 PM- 11:45 PM
- 3rd Shift
11:45 pm – 7:15 am (work 7 hours, but get paid for 8 hours)
$12.50/hour — $0.50 raise upon hire in, and another at 6 months.
- Weekly Pay!
- Competitive Benefit Packages, pay increases, and promotions available within the company.
- Temp to hire within 3 months!
Summary of Job:
- Pulls finished goods from inventory to be shipped in accordance to customer’s purchase orders.
- Prepares shipping forms and records quantities and date of shipment
- Receives incoming shipments, confirms and verifies accuracy of packing list and transports materials to their appropriate storage location or department
- Organizes and maintains the storage of raw materials and finished goods in the warehouse and performs an Inventory of these products on a monthly basis, or as required
- Setup and monitor the operations of molds and the processing of plastic parts to meet customer requirements
- Perform job changeover by removing and storing tools and auxiliary equipment to prepare machines for next production run
- Perform and document process adjustments
- Investigate malfunction of machines, equipment, and processes and take appropriate corrective action
- Implement and/or assist with improvements in the operation of injection presses, material handling, part containment, pickers, granulators and tooling
- Performs related duties as needed by supervisor to assure a continual workflow to produce customer parts
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed
- 1 – 2 years prior experience in Molding and Plastics (Preferred)
- Must be DRUG FREE last 3 months + (will undergo a hair follicle test prior to starting the position)
- Must be able to stand, walk, use hands & fingers, reaching with hands & arms, stoop, kneel, crouch and climb
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds
- Requires good vision (close, color, peripheral and depth) correctable to 20×40
PLEASE submit resume, or stop into our office with two forms of ID and a resume to move forward in the application and on-boarding process for this position.
9834 Valley View Rd
Macedonia OH 44056