Salary: $12.00 /hour
- 1) Sets up and operates extrusion press to shape hot billets into products, such as bars, tubing, structural shapes, and rods: Installs dies, mandrels, containers, heating coils, press tools, extrusion heads, and run-out bridging in press, according to size and type of product, using handtools.
- 2) Removes billet from furnace when color indicates specified temperature and guides it along extrusion press conveyor onto press bed, and into billet container, using tongs.
- 3) Starts ram that spreads billet into container and forces it through press.
- 4) Regulates rate of extrusion to prevent metal rupture and adherence of metal to container walls.
- 5) Starts press run-out table and butt shears to guide extrusion from press, and to trim flash.
- 6) Pulls extrusion along conveyor to racking table.
- 7) Sprays die with lubricant and caustic, and oils blocks and mandrels.
- 8) Records data, such as crew time, number of billets used, and items processed.
- 9) May operate extrusion press equipped with furnace that ejects hot billets into press chamber for ram to force through die.
- 10) May set up and operate extrusion press to shape hot, radioactive uranium fuel elements.
-The Machine Operator will also be responsible for inspecting parts to specifications and making adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
-2nd & 3rd shift NEEDED!!
– APPLY TODAY START AS EARLY AS MONDAY!!
– Saturday Orientation.
– Temp to hire with full benefits
Super clean and friendly environment
MUST have reliable transportation
MUST have 1 years worth of experience
MUST be able to train on 1st Shift!!!!!